Data Responsible Form
This Policy applies regardless of the technologies or methods you use to access our site.
What is a cookie and for what purposes it is used?
A cookie is a file kept on your computer by websites you have visited. Cookies are intended for more efficient use of a website by users. It allows you to provide personalized web pages to provide a more convenient and quick visit to your personal needs. This file stores information about your website navigation. The devices you access will remember your data when you use the website again, thanks to the information stored in the file. Cookies are therefore necessary and important to enable users to use the websites more effectively and easily. In addition, cookies are used on the website and on third party websites so that we can offer you more appropriate services and offering.
These technologies may be used to automatically collect data that shows your access and use each time you visit our website , either by us or third parties operating on our behalf and account. These technologies are used to improve our website, to make it useful, effective and secure. Cookies, flash cookies and analytical cookies are some of these technologies.
- Improving the services offered to you in order to enhance the functionality and performance of the website,
- Improving the website, introducing new features on the website and personalizing the features according to your preferences,
- Some statistical data is needed in order to use the website more effectively,
- Gathering information about your preferences and habits of browsing and using specific to your website,
- Your personal data such as your IP address are required in order to fulfil statutory and contractual obligations, regarding the Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and the Fight Against the Crimes Committed by These Publications and Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Publications on the Internet.
What kind of data are we processing with cookies?
- Facilitate the use of the website of Zemin Etüd ve Tasarım A.Ş and to better customize our products and services in line with your interests and needs;
- Remember your browsing and usage preferences during your visit to Zemin Etüd ve Tasarım A.Ş,
- Ensure the proper functioning of various features and functions of Zemin Etüd ve Tasarım A.Ş,
- Collect general information about our site, such as the most clicked links, the most visited pages, the number of error messages displayed, how to use the site of Zemin Etüd ve Tasarım A.Ş, to make faulty pages functional by analyzing this information, improve our site, remove or improve non-preferred pages,
- Identify your identity with the data we collect through cookies, make tailor-made profiling for you or keep track of your activities on websites other than the site.
Cookies or information obtained on your computer are used for statistical analysis or security measures. Any personal data is not collected through cookies.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, and all related procedures are carried out in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Cookies can be classified in several ways:
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to keep user's visit to a session and do not collect data from the user. Cookies are deleted when the user closes the web page s/he visits or becomes inactive for a certain period of time.
Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored in your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until the expiration date.
Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the Website. These cookies are needed to manage the system, to prevent fraudulent transactions, and the website will not work if it is blocked.
Functional and Analytic Cookies: For example, cookies that save your site's display language preference are functional cookies. With analytical cookies, it is possible to produce analytical results such as the number of visitors to the web site, the pages displayed on the web site, visit hours of the web site and scrolling movements of the web sites.
Tracking Cookies: Tracking cookies are primary and third party cookies created during your visit to our website and third party domain names. These cookies allow you to track your click and visit history in the domains where they were created and to map these records across different domains. Such cookies are used to identify and profile users, to target advertising and marketing activities, and to customize content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or to make personal decisions for you.
How to Control Cookies?
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete existing cookies on your computer and prevent cookies from being stored / placed on most Internet browsers. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies and prevent future cookies from being downloaded to your computer, you will not be able to access some of our features.
Most internet browsers allow you to:
- View and delete saved cookies.
- Block third-party cookies.
- Block cookies from certain sites.
- Block all cookies.
- Delete all cookies when you close the Internet browser.
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Touch or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings to block all cookies and touch or click OK.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under ?Privacy and security, click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under ?All cookies and site data" search for the name of the website.
- Click Remove icon to the right of the site.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to History.
- Change Firefox setting to Use custom settings for history.
- Click Show cookies?. The Cookies window will appear.
- Type the name of the site for which you want to delete cookies to the search: field. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie (s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then, close the about: preferences page.
- Select Safari> Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click on Website Data
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.